Lompoc Chamber Bucks
Give the Gift of the Lompoc Valley with Chamber Bucks!
As always, the Lompoc Valley Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Bureau would encourage everyone to support their friends and neighbors by dining and shopping in the Lompoc Valley. To that end, the Lompoc Valley Chamber is proud to announce its new Chamber Bucks program, a way to give the gift of the Lompoc Valley by making one gift certificate redeemable at a network of different local merchants. Think of them as a local alternative to an online retailer or cash gift card.
The “bucks” are actually checks and are available for purchase at the Chamber in denominations of $5, $10 or $25 and redeemable at participating Chamber businesses. There are over twenty participating businesses at this time, though all Chamber-member businesses in the Lompoc Valley area are invited to opt-in to this program. The Chamber will keep an up-to-date list of participating members and the list will accompany each check purchase.
The list of participating businesses can be found below.
Businesses that are interested in signing up to accept the Chamber Bucks should contact the Chamber at (805) 736-4567 or download the sign up form here.
The gift checks are now available for purchase at the Lompoc Valley Chamber office - 111 South I St. Purchases may be made with cash and/or credit/debit cards. We are open Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. For more information, contact the Chamber at (805) 736-4567 or send us a message here.
Give the gift of choice
Lompoc Chamber Bucks Participants
The list of participating businesses is below, please click on each logo below to be taken to their website or Facebook page. The guidelines for using the bucks are as follows:
1. The gift checks are only redeemable at participating Lompoc Valley Chamber of Commerce member businesses.
2. The gift checks are not redeemable for cash.
3. If the full value of the gift check is not used at the time of redemption, it is up to the business to issue a gift certificate for the remaining balance, or give cash back.
4. The gift checks are good for ninety (90) days from the date of issue.
5. The Lompoc Valley Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau is not responsible if gift checks are lost or stolen.
Lastly, and most importantly, enjoy your gift! This is your chance to experience some of the best businesses in the Lompoc Valley and support your friends and neighbors by keeping your money local.